CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, rentals and skilled labor. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Underground Supervisor, you will operate equipment and do manual labor in a safe and appropriate manner. You will be responsible for the function of operating and basic maintenance of the equipment while on the job site. As the Operator, you will also be required to follow all policies and procedures and legislation required to operate the equipment safety.
This position is located at Rocanville, SK at the Nutrien Rocanville Site
This position is based on 7 days on and 7 days off shiftwork schedule and 12 hours/day; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime. Living Allowance not available.
- Operate a variety of equipment and/or be a spotter as trained, including rock bolting, extensible belt reclaiming, ventilation work and mine operations support.
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances;
- Perform workplace inspections on a regular basis, pre and post operating of equipment;
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or wear and/or damage of equipment to the Supervisor in order to facilitate corrective action;
- Complete Field Level Risk Assessment Cards, following Core Industrial L.P. standards; and
- Provide feedback to supervision regarding any site deficiencies.
- A good “team player” attitude.
- Equipment operation experience required
- Industrial mining experience preferred
- Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills combined with a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and flexible to change and take initiative
- Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required
With this opportunity, Core Industrials offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan, including RRSP matching.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.