South East Construction L.P. is a union-based, multi-trade, industrial construction and maintenance company scalable to any project size and scope. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. South East Construction L.P. takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Project Manager, and indirectly to the site Administration Team Lead, you will be responsible for daily administration to support all activities in office and on site.
This position will be primarily Monday – Friday. Averaging 8-hour days. This schedule and hours of work may be subject to change based on the needs of the projects on hand. Overtime may be required depending on immediate needs.
This position will be located at Esterhazy, Sk. and could occasionally require project site attendance, as needed.
- Promote a healthy and positive safe working environment for the company by showing effective leadership and participation in safety related matters.
- Administer multiple work package instructions – Create and administer job setups.
- Review and approve timesheets and vendor invoices.
- Create LEMs (labour, equipment, and material reports) and daily activity reports for the client.
- Update cost control and assist project controls with accruals and budgets.
- Track cost of subcontractors and notify project controls of weekly costs incurred.
- Request, track, and ensure proper approvals are in place from the client.
- Review and process new hire packages and terminations, accordingly.
- Maintain the filing system and site records as required including contractual documents and sub trade contract files.
- Follow job close out procedures.
- Assist where necessary in taking minutes during weekly internal meetings – ensure actions are tasked and followed up with.
- General office supplies management.
- Complete monthly reporting that is required from project controls.
- High School Diploma required, diploma in Office Administration is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced Construction Industry and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills are required, verbal and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel experience are required.
- Knowledge of workplace safety rules, instructions and policies.
- Must demonstrate the following personal attributes; honest and trustworthy, respectful, flexible, and have sound work ethics.
- Experience working in a construction field would be an asset.
With this opportunity, a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan will be offered.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for South East Construction L.P.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate is hired