South East Construction LP is a union-based, multi-trade, industrial construction and maintenance company scalable to any project size and scope. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. South East Construction LP takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Corporate Safety Manager, you will be responsible for the overall safety practices, training, and safety management plan for project. Through safe and timely execution, you will play a leadership role with respect to safety on the job.
This position will be a Monday – Friday shift (50 hours/week). This schedule may be subject to change based on the needs of the client.
This position will be located in Esterhazy, Sask.
The successful candidate will have;
- Knowledge of relevant Safety laws, codes of practice and standards applicable to the project and province
- CSO / NCSO designation required
- Minimum 3 years’ in a Safety Supervisor or Operations role
- Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills combined with a strong work ethic
- Ability to think critically and make independent decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and flexible to change, take initiative and be a team player
- Computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required.
With this opportunity, a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan will be offered.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: In person