Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery, you will be responsible for creation of proposals and preparation of bid submissions to jobs that are aligned with our business expertise.
This position will be 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
This position will be located in either Saskatoon, Esterhazy or Yorkton Saskatchewan.
- Conduct detailed analysis of contracts, tender documents and specifications;
- Prepare Tender Packages and Identify any associated risks;
- Solicit pricing, analyzes costs from subcontractors and suppliers for labour, equipment and materials;
- Provide information and guidance to project management staff during contract turnovers;
- Complete full quantity take-off and pricing of all labour, equipment and materials;
- Establish a critical path schedule on estimated milestone progress dates, completion timelines and completion dates;
- Identify and evaluate project changes, resolves discrepancies by collecting additional information;
- Significant involvement in the negotiation and issuing of contracts;
- Complete communication between job site, client, company, suppliers and contractors;
- Identify risks, opportunities and thorough assessment of site conditions, sub-contractor and labour availability;
- Assist Project Managers in turnover from the transition of Bid through to Award including execution.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in estimating civil and industrial sectors of the industry
- Knowledge of the principals involved in bid preparation
- Ability to identify competitors and understand current market conditions
- Ability to analyze information and provide attention to detail
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Experienced in estimating Lump Sum and Time & Material tenders
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation for site visits at various locations
With this opportunity, South East Construction LP offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair
and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the
needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,643.59-$98,570.59 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person