CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, rentals and skilled labour. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will operate equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. You will be responsible for safely executing various HVAC and plumbing duties and you will also be required to follow all policies and procedures and legislation required to operate the equipment safety.
This position will be a Monday-Friday position; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime and the shift may change depending on needs of the client.
This position will be located in Esterhazy, SK at Mosaic K3 Mine Site.
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis, pre and post-operating
- Maintenance on 70+ construction trailer furnaces, air conditioning and wash car systems
- Maintenance on Headframe and Outbuilding HVAC at Mosaic K3 Mine Site
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or wear and/or damage of equipment to supervisor in order to facilitate corrective action
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered 1-2 Level Apprentice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5A Driver’s License
- Potash mining experience is considered to be an asset
- Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills combined with a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and flexible to change, take initiative
- Pre-employment drug test will be required
With this opportunity, Core Industrial offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan and RRSP Matching. Core Industrial also provides coverage to continue schooling with assisted funds.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for Core Industrial Services.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.