CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, rentals and skilled labor. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the overall support of all activities of the Maintenance Team; included but not limited to planning and coordinating of maintenance and site services. This position collaborates with the maintenance trades personnel and operations personnel to ensure safety, quality and efficiency in the coordination and execution of all maintenance activities.
The schedule for this position is 8 days on and 6 days off, 10 hours/day.
This position will be located at BHP Mine Site – Jansen, SK. This is a camp-based position. Jansen Discovery Lodge at BHP is a state-of-the-art camp that includes the following: full-service cafeteria, housekeeping, gym with a raised running track, library, and theatre.
- Planning of Preventive, & Corrective Maintenance work.
- Identify new preventative maintenance procedures and strategies.
- Liaising with vendors to source and order required materials and parts.
- Provide technical support and assistance to trades personnel.
- Manage and administrate the operation of SAP, ensuring work orders are efficiently managed.
- Coordinate with subcontractors for specialized work, including soliciting quotes, onboarding, and contract management.
- Coordinate labor resources, equipment, parts, and materials to support maintenance function around breakdown, preventive, predictive and condition-based monitoring.
- Ensuring subsequent work orders for issues noted from work orders are addressed and prioritized to ensure assets uptime is not interrupted.
- Regular monitoring of aging work orders and follow up on materials, subcontractors, management of change or addressing manpower requirement to carry out the work.
- Provide feedback to Maintenance, identifying significant trends, potential issues, and improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a technical discipline, or a related field
- 4+ years of planning experience in industrial maintenance or construction
- Valid driver’s license
- Extensive understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts, practices, scheduling tools and techniques
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and immediate changes in priorities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and SAP (will provide training but relative experience is preferred)
- Strong mathematical and data analysis skills
- Ability to plan / rough cut schedule jobs and collaborate with operations to ensure efficient and cost- effective execution
With this opportunity, CORE Industrial offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
Please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.