KDM Constructors is a construction and maintenance company created in partnership with three Saskatchewan First Nation Communities. Our company is able to reinforce the trusted relationships individually built by each community to progress forward as a collective.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, as the team lead you will be responsible for overseeing and performing general laboring tasks. You will also be required to follow all policies and procedures in a safe and appropriate manor.
This position will be based on a 14/7 shift schedule, 10 hours/day; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime when needed.
This position will be located at BHP Mine Site – Lanigan, SK. This is a camp based position.
- Work together with team members to ensure that timelines are met and on schedule
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Maintain a clean and orderly job site
- Load and unload supplies and equipment
- Ground condition care and maintenance and snow removal during winter season
- Provide deliveries as requested
- Escort deliveries in and out of site safely and monitor drivers
- Spotting people and equipment during miscellaneous activities
- Issue parts, materials, PPE from the warehouse and document
- Fueling equipment
- Any other such duties as may be determined by your Site Superintendent
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Leadership skills including; effective decision-making, dependability and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of basic equipment
- Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and flexible to change and take initiative
- Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required
With this opportunity, a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan will be offered.
You can apply by sending a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for KDM Constructors.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person