KDM Constructors is a construction and maintenance company created in partnership with three Saskatchewan First Nation Communities. Our company is able to reinforce the trusted relationships individually built by each community to progress forward as a collective.
Reporting to the Janitorial Lead, you will be responsible for a variety of janitorial functions.
This position will be based on a 7/7 rotating day/night shift schedule, 10 hours/day; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime when needed.
This position will be located at BHP Mine Site – Lanigan, SK. This is a camp based position.
- Promote a healthy and positive safe working environment for the project by showing effective leadership and participation in safety related matters.
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the building as directed.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot.
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders.
- Control of inventory of consumables.
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up.
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests.
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent required
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Willingness to work early morning or late night shifts
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision, capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary
With this opportunity, KDM Constructors L.P. offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
All peoples of indigenous background are strongly encouraged to apply directly through Export Data (www.exportdata.ca). Export Data is a network built to support Indigenous communities by providing access to job opportunities and support with resume construction. Once you create a personal profile you will receive notification of all future job postings for KDM Constructors.
Alternatively, you can apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for KDM Constructors. We encourage Indigenous peoples and women to self-declare when applying for opportunities with KDM Constructors.
Our recruiting process may include the requirement to pass a medical exam and drug test and may be comprised of a Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification Reference Check and Driving Record Check.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.