CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, rentals and skilled labour. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will operate the Hydrovac Truck in a safe and appropriate manner.
This position will be a Monday-Friday position; however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime when needed. This position will be located at BHP – Jansen.
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances.
- Safely and efficiently operate equipment and successful complete of all hydro excavation duties and requirements.
- Ensure hydrovac truck, equipment and components and safety gear are always in good working condition.
- Be a team player while assisting other operators and swampers at all times.
- Perform physically demanding tasks.
- Professionally represent Core Industrial Services while providing exceptional service to all clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience operating Hydrovac Truck.
- Class 1A or 3 Driver’s License / Current Drivers Abstract.
- Mechanical ability to troubleshoot issues and equipment, including preventative maintenance.
- Has a positive and proactive approach.
- General safety knowledge, experience and awareness.
- Confined Space, First Aid, H2S and Fall Arrest Training is an asset.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to take direction well with strong communication skills.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing (Drug & Alcohol).
With this opportunity, Core Industrials offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for Core Industrial Services.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.