CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, rentals and skilled labor. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Superintendent, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance, preventative and reactive maintenance on all heavy equipment. This position collaborates with the other maintenance trades personnel and operations personnel to ensure safety, quality and efficiency in the coordination and execution of all maintenance activities.
This position schedule is Monday to Friday 7:00 to 3:30, 8 hour shifts however, the candidate must be willing to work overtime.
This position will be located at Rocanville, SK.
- Servicing, maintenance and repair of equipment, scheduled and as required
- Support safety and continuous improvement programs
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting breakdowns
- Maintain and support equipment records and repair history
- Provide data for cause and failure analysis
- Take part in planning and scheduling within work systems
- Implementing our preventative maintenance program
- Other duties as assigned.
- Journeyperson Certificate of Qualification from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission as a Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic or an individual currently in the apprenticeship program is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and immediate changes in priorities
- Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required
With this opportunity, Core Industrials offers a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in the job and which skills, experience, and/or education make you an excellent candidate for Core Industrial Services.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.